Blog Archive
Thursday, March 11, 2010
BHM!!
I think the black history presentations were a success. Everyone did a wonderful job (although we did't get to see then all. I enjoyed all the presentation, and i learned something new about George Crum, Madame C.J Walker, Bell Hocks, Jose Rizal and many, many more. I enjoyed learning about Muhammed Ibn Musa Al-Khwarizmi. It was fun to learn something new about someone speacial in my heratiage. (even though he is Persian and i am Iraqi, but we are still both Arabes, that counts, right? :P ) I liked to learn about new people so i may share my information with others. I f I had to improve on it, i would probably try to find out who his parents were, and I would try to learn his name proparly :P Because everytime i said his name i would say it differently, and it would never sound the same :( , well thats what I thought about the BHM and i would enjoy to do it agan next year with my new teacher. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment