Friday, January 15, 2010

Doghouse Review #2

The other house that i really liked was Sofia's and Shanice's house. It was a really nice size for a tiny dog, which is really convenient for some people. I justed LOVED the shape of it. An igloo??!! that's just amazing! I would have never thought of that. Its such a wonderful shape. Also its clear so you are able to see the dog when he is inside and maybe you can even play with him/her when they are in the house. I also really liked it because it was really warm and really comfortable for a dog. If you put your hand in the house, you feel warmth already, which is really nice for a dog to have. Good job guys! I LOVED IT!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda~ You're doing the doghouse thing too? That's awesome! Anyways, wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete