Friday, January 15, 2010

Doghouse Review #1

One of my favourite presentations was from Mia, Katie and Marley. I loved there house "MKM", if I had a dog I would want to buy that house! I liked the colour, very bright. I especially like the commercial it was really creative and imaginative. I enjoyed it A LOT. I also liked the paw prints on the house. it's really neatly done. And the piece of wood ( I think it's wood) at the bottom of the house was really cool. It prevented the heat from coming in, it was very smart to add the board at the bottom. Over all I like the house very much and I think they did a wonderful job. GOOD WORK GUYS! :)

2 comments:

  1. hey Amanda, thanks!! cant wait to see yours i am sure it is Ahmazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome katie :D and thanks for suppoting us :)

    ReplyDelete